Sunday, November 6, 2016

It's a......

GIRL!!!!
My son and his wife had their baby on October 26th.  Kendall is a little sweetie pie, and as you can imagine has stolen my heart...along with my other three grandchildren.  :)  <3

On a sad note, a cousin of mine was found dead the morning of October 17th.  She was only 42.  I haven't heard yet as to what the cause of death was.  I was all set to send her a big order of crocheted goodies the next day!  I will share pics of those goodies with you here, so you can see some of what I've been up to.  

These first two sets had already been sent to her a couple weeks before she passed. She was so tickled with the things, and ordered more things....things she never got to enjoy.  :(


This set she ordered for her sister.  I went ahead and sent it to her sister, free of charge, and told her to consider it a gift from Cathy and me.

These next items are some I didn't get to send her, but I know she would have loved.  I'm trying to sell them on Oak Hill Crochet, but people just aren't buying.  No surprise there.  Well, my aunt recently ordered a scarf.  Other than that, nothing, nada, zip.


I love this owl scarf.  It is supposed to be a super scarf, but I made it a regular scarf.  The pattern can be found at Repeat Crafter Me.

The following is the scarf I made for my aunt.  She asked for white with a red and black edging, and this is what I came up with.

I have made a bunch of hats for Kendall, but don't have any pics of them by themselves. I also made hats for some of my family members, but I don't have any pics of them.  I've definitely been keeping busy.  :)

Thanks for stopping by, and here's wishing you a great week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rita, Congrats to you and your family!! She is so cute:)
    Sorry about your cousin.
    Your creations are sweet, I love that white and pink set. I know it is very difficult to sell things. Have you tried local stores if they are interested in orders? Etsy is full of competition and it takes a lot to get the page most views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new baby! Exactly one month after my new grand-daughter. Sorry to hear about your cousin. We never know, do we?

    ReplyDelete